Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Olumuyiwa A Ibikunle has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 14
I went to see him because my dr was out and I was having abdominal pain. He read my chart which only consisted of last year's physical and started asking me questions about that...not what I was there for! And he also didn't ask me ANY pertinent questions related to figuring out what my abdominal pain could be from. I told HIM what it could be and that I was concerned. His reply: maybe you strained yourself. The visit was a waste of my time and money. And, not to be disrepectful, but he had some pretty bad BO...
26 Years Experience
University Of Ibadan
Graduated in 1992
Atlantic Health System
Dr. Olumuyiwa A Ibikunle accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsShilpa Anilkumar Shroff MD, 391 Springfield Ave, Berkeley Heights, NJ
Dr. Olumuyiwa A Ibikunle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Berkeley Heights, NJ.