Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Olumuyiwa A Paul has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 20
My trusted primary doctor who I've been with many years referred me to Dr. Paul. There was extreme concern about a sports injury that wasn't treated immediately and continued to worsen. From day one, Dr. Paul has made me feel extremely comfortable despite much pain. He has advised, educated, listened to concerns and allowed ME to to give feedback on decisions given his knowledge. He performed surgery and has treated me with physical therapy and follow ups and I'm WAAYY ahead of schedule.. Thanks Dr. Paul!
Dr. Paul is an exceptional doctor. His skills and beside manner are excellent. He diagnosed my problem & performed my surgery, I haven't had a problem since. He cares a great deal about his patients. This was my firs surgery & hospital stay. Dr. Paul eased my mind & calmed my fears during the whole experience. I highly recommend him for all of your back pain needs.
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. PAUL'S FOR BETTER THAN 10 YEARS. HE HAS ALWAYS LISTENED TO ME, EVEN THOUGH AT TIMES I CAN BE A LITTLE LONG WINDED. HE HAS ALWAYS DONE ANYTHING THAT HE COULD TO HELP ME WITHIN HIS POWER TO HELP ME.IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO WILL TAKE TIME WITH YOU, LISTEN TO YOU, DR. PAUL IS THE ONE
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2012, 2010, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2014, 2011, 2015, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Paul is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Howard University Hospital
Dr. Olumuyiwa A Paul accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Optimum Choice Preferred POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsOlumuyiwa Paul Md Pa, 12150 Annapolis Rd Ste 305, Glenn Dale, MD
Dr. Olumuyiwa A Paul is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glenn Dale, MD.