- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Olusina O Adewale MD
Dr. Olusina O Adewale, MD is a doctor primarily located in Chattanooga, TN, with other offices in Dayton, TN and Dayton, TN. Their specialties include Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Dr. Olusina O Adewale has 3 locations
Dr. Olusina O Adewale has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Olusina O Adewale has the following 5 expertise
Dr. Olusina O Adewale Accepts the Following Insurance
- 7011 Shallowford Rd Ste 101 Chattanooga , TN 37421
- 7693 Rhea County Hwy Ste 8 Dayton , TN : (423) 775-8117
- 7693 Rhea County Hwy Ste 8 Dayton , TN 37321
More about Dr. Olusina O Adewale
Dr. Adewale works in Chattanooga, TN and 2 other locations and specializes in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Adewale is affiliated with Erlanger East Hospital, Erlanger North Hospital and Parkridge Medical Center.