- 10 years of experience
- Speaks English
- University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey
- 1 specialty
- 3 expertise
- 6 locations
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oluwakemi T Awopetu MD
Dr. Oluwakemi T Awopetu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seymour, IN, with other offices in Reading, PA and Mount Holly, NJ (and 3 other locations). She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Oluwakemi T Awopetu has 6 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Oluwakemi T Awopetu has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Oluwakemi T Awopetu has the following 3 expertise
10 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Oluwakemi T Awopetu Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Oluwakemi T Awopetu's office for more information.
411 W Tipton St Seymour, IN : (812) 522-2349
2500 Bernville Rd Reading, PA : (215) 707-7500
175 Madison Ave Mount Holly, NJ : (609) 267-0700
1500 N James St Rome, NY : (315) 338-7045
18101 Oakwood Blvd Dearborn, MI : (313) 593-7000
1316 W Ontario St Rm 1001 Philadelphia, PA : (215) 707-5435
Locations & Directions
Dr. Oluwakemi T Awopetu is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seymour, IN.