Dr. Oluwasola Olamikan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Oluwasola Olamikan?

Great Physician with Excellent Bedside Manner

Went in for surgery and was fortunate enough to have Dr. Olamikan as my anesthesiologist. I was very anxious prior to surgery but his easy manner had me and my family at ease. He answered all our questions without making us feel silly or uncomfortable. After surgery, I felt better than I have in the past. He did a nerve block on me also that gave me excellent results. We received a call a few days after surgery to see how I was doing. Such a good touch!!! I will request him again for any procedure I would be having and I'd definitely recommend him to my loved ones.

Kind and Gentle.

He is knowledgeable and calming. He took the time to explain things to us and had a calming way about him. Highly recommended. My family and I have ...