Dr. Oluwatoyin Falodun Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Oluwatoyin Falodun?

Excellent ER/Urgent Care Doctor

I had the pleasure of visiting with Dr Falodun at Centra Care in Riverview this evening; though I wish the visit hadn't been necessary. I had a flare up of a pre-existing back problem that has been under control for the last 5 years, and was in need of some urgent relief until I can get in with an orthopaedic doctor. The high incidence of drug abuse in this area has made doctors in general too skeptical to help even those pain patients who truly need help with acute pain. I didn't have this problem with Dr Falodun. She took the time to understand the issue, was compassionate, and responsibly gave me the medicine and advise needed to minimize my pain until I can get in with a specialist. She is even helping me get in with a specialist sooner than what I would usually wait. Thank you Dr Falodun, i'm able to function so much better already.

Type 2 Diabetes