Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oluwatumininu Johnson
Dr. Oluwatumininu Johnson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Paula, CA. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases, Bellevue Hospital Center and Gouverneur HealthCare ServicesBellevue Hospital Ctr. She speaks English.
Dr. Oluwatumininu Johnson has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Oluwatumininu Johnson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Johnson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Bellevue Hospital Center
Gouverneur HealthCare ServicesBellevue Hospital Ctr
7 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2006
Nyu School Of Medicine
Dr. Oluwatumininu Johnson accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsSanta Paula Medical Clinic, 1334 E Main St, Santa Paula, CA
Dr. Oluwatumininu Johnson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Paula, CA.