Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oluwole J Abe MD
Dr. Oluwole J Abe, MD is a Doctor primarily located in London, KY. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Abe is affiliated with Kentuckyone Health Hospital Medicine Associates. He speaks English.
Dr. Oluwole J Abe has the following 3 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Oluwole J Abe has the following 6 expertise
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Unstable Angina
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Dr. Oluwole J Abe is Board Certified in 3 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Abe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
27 Years Experience
University Of Ilorin
Graduated in 1992
Harlem Hospital Center
Dr. Oluwole J Abe Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- Sagamore Plus
Locations & DirectionsKENTUCKY ONE HEALTH CARDIOLOGY ASSOCIATES, 1210 W 5th St, London, KY
Dr. Oluwole J Abe is similar to the following 4 Doctors near London, KY.