Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oluyemisi A Adeyemi-Fowode
Dr. Oluyemisi A Adeyemi-Fowode, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Oluyemisi A Adeyemi-Fowode has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Oluyemisi A Adeyemi-Fowode has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Oluyemisi A Adeyemi-Fowode is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Oluyemisi A Adeyemi-Fowode - Posted on March 22nd, 2017
- University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Oluyemisi A Adeyemi-Fowode Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsTEXAS CHILDRENS PAVILION FOR WOMEN, 6651 Main St, Houston, TX
Dr. Oluyemisi A Adeyemi-Fowode is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.