Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Oluyinka S Adediji has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 19
I took my husband to Jackson Hospital because he could not walk following a fall that morning. My husband is 74 years old. This quack walked in and barely tapped my husbands chest with his stethoscope three times. Superman would have been unable to hear a heartbeat that fast. He was clearly uninterested in caring for an elderly person. Although x-rays were ordered, no blood work, no history, or request for current medications occurred. He told my husband that he needed to go into a long-term care facility because he was never going to get better. I am no physician, however I have enough sense to know that you do not discourage people in such a manner. He made it very, very clear that he did not think an elderly man was worthwhile. Please do not trust your life or the lives of your family to this guy.
My husband took me to the Emergency room as I was extremely sick. I went from being perfectly fine the day before to being unable to stand up without passing out (had seizure in car on the .5 mile drive to hospital) extremely low blood pressure, high fever, extreme weakness, unable to open my eyes because of the blinding light. Came in while husband was parking car. I was in no fit state to communicate. So he starts asking me how much I had to drink tonight and how much I drink on a nightly basis, insinuating that I was drunk. Took a history, brief examination and leaves. Nurse comes back with needle full of pain medicine. I was sick not in pain. Guess he must have thought I was a pain seeking drunk. Doctor sent me home. Subsequently I had to been taken back to Emergency Room two days later. It was my GP who diagnosed me with West Nile Virus and it took a month before I was able to return to work. I also came to find out that this doctor did a pregnancy test even though I had had a hysterectomy years ago. Needless to say I got charged for that. To add insult to injury this doctor didn't take my insurance although the hospital did and for that stellar service I was billed $1,500.00!!!!!!!! AVOID THIS DOCTOR !!!!!!
Harlem Hospital Center
Dr. Oluyinka S Adediji accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsUltracare Medical Center, 215 Winton M Blount Loop, Montgomery, AL
Dr. Oluyinka S Adediji is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Montgomery, AL.