Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Oluyomi O Olusanya
Dr. Oluyomi O Olusanya, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rolla, MO. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Oluyomi O Olusanya has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Oluyomi O Olusanya has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Oluyomi O Olusanya is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Oluyomi O Olusanya - Posted on January 28th, 2012
I think Dr O is top notch, and his staff is great. His wife, Shaundell, (sp?) is a wonderful Nurse Practitioner and is a better Dr than most MD's I have seen.The whole staff is very caring, and when you need to be seen, they will see you pronto, by walk-in or by appointment.
Very fantastic doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Oluyomi O Olusanya - Posted on October 17th, 2008
19 Years Experience
Boston University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Oluyomi O Olusanya Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem MO Direct Access w/HSA
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Oluyomi O Olusanya is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rolla, MO.