Dr. Om P Kapoor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Om P Kapoor?

Dr. Kapoor saved my life in the ICU at Baptist Medical Center. I was in a coma and prior to that lost lost the feeling in both my legs rather quickly. Three other doctors had looked at me and no one could figure out what was wrong with me. Thank God, he was able to diagnose , trest and cure me!

Fantastic doctor

My mother was admitted to Baptist Medical Center for a severe infection. Dr. Kapoor went above and beyond to check on her and make sure she was improving. He was very caring and made us feel there was hope for her to get better. Thank you so much for taking care of our mother and Baptist Medical Center.

I wish every physician is like him....

Out standing physician. Very professional, never in hurry, always have time to listen to your problems, supersmart, compassionate and caring. Even though I was sick for a long time but he always spent time to listen to me for any problem and even followed up after I left the hospital to make sure I was doing well. God bless Dr Kapoor and I wish every physician is like him....

Dr. Om P Kapoor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jacksonville, FL.