Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Om N Pandey has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology & Oncology
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplant
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Hepatitis C
- Blood Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Showing 5 of 5
33 Years Experience
Gsvm Medical College
Graduated in 1985
New York Hospital
Dr. Om N Pandey accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- FirstCare PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBlackstock Family Health Center, 1313 Red River St Ste 100, Austin, TX
Dr. Om N Pandey is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Austin, TX.