Dr. Omaima Mousa Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Omaima Mousa?

Horrible doctor !

Posted on September 14th, 2017

I would not recommend taking your child to this doctor. She is rude, unethical, and abrasive.

Horrible!!!!!

Posted on April 26th, 2014

Her office staff is horrible! They all need to be fired!

Posted on November 8th, 2012

Have came in Twice With My Autistic/deaf Child and been mis diagnosed on how her ears are doing. Her ears have/had tubes and were blocked with obstructions on both visits and were not seen by the DR. There have been other occasions that have been misdiagnosed, but have not informed anyone. She is good with children on a personal level, but I do not recommend her as a Dr. to a special needs child!

Posted on July 3rd, 2012

When I make an appointment for a certain time I can ALWAYS EXPECT to wait about an hour after our appointed time In the room they put us in. Just to spend. Quick 3 minutes with the DR

STAFF ......HORRIBLE!!!!

Posted on January 17th, 2012

This is my second review of this doctor- the first was after we first arrived here. The staff continues to be HORRIBLE!!!! THE FRONT WINDOW staff! That is. One of my children has complicated care issues, and i can be very demanding, and it can be frustrating for all involved. However, Dr. Mousa has done/continues to do her best to work with us and our children's sensitive medical needs. Being a doctor ,i was very surprised to hear her say NOT to administer medication that i firmly believe my son needs to function normally in such a harsh society. Because I believe we take such different views on medication issues I believe we may need to go ahead and change doctors. I am really on the fence about this, she has been really great in helping us, there have been a few questionable diagnosis but we have had that ALOT before, so i am getting tired of repeat visit, repeat calls to the staff/nurses. However, when I call to leave a "message" for Dr. Mousa I almost always get to talk with her- something that is VERY nice!!! I never in 10yrs, talked personally over the phone with any of our children's on base doctors. A big plus!!!! Dr Mousa is also very HONEST! If she isn't comfortable or knowledgeable about a particular issue, she has let me know without hesitation- something that is rare in the medical field. Most doctors think they know all, and that is down right dangerous! Please Dr. Mousa, if you read this- ditch your front office staff, gulp- they make you look bad!

Extended more than enough chances...changing Pediatricians!

Posted on December 13th, 2011

We have seen the business grow over the past 8 years. Sadly, with that growth prior caring staff has been replaced by uncaring, non-smiling, RUDE staff. Since we spend more time with them than the actual doctor, we are moving to a Doctor and Office Staff that is friendly, caring, and knowledgeable! Exactly the type of atmosphere you should find in a Pediatricians Office!

Awesome dr!

Posted on November 9th, 2011

I absalutly love her! She is the best Dr I have ever had for my kids! She spends a lot of time with them and calls herself to check on my kids. I'm very picky about doctors and she is by far the best dr I have seen even compared to regular doctors. I think the person who gave the bad review has the problem! They mentioned getting another dr fired, so I think maybe it's a game they play or just want to sue for money!

HORRIBLE STAFF!!!!! QUESTIONABLE DOCTOR!!

Posted on September 22nd, 2011

We have only been with this doctor for 6 month- she has diagnosed my kid wrong- she CAN'T identify a WART! Seriously? What a joke, she would fit in with the doctors on base. She IS very caring and great with all my children. However on a recent visit she asked my 4year old if some one tried to burn him where he had gotten into black marker. Again really??? You can't tell the difference? Her office staff in the front IS THE WORST!!! If i ever catch the curly blond headed girl on the street...... i'll just leave it at that, she has a serious attitude problem, which reflects back on the doctor that hired her... the last doctor we had made some serious mistakes, and it cost her her job, will be keeping an eye on this one, not sure i will continue with her.......

Wonderful doctor & staff.

Posted on May 2nd, 2011

Dr. Mousa and her staff are the so caring! She is wonderful not just in the office but will know who you are, your name & any issues your child may have without a chart in front of her. Dr. Mousa is also great about personally calling you when you have a question or if she is following up after an appt. The staff is great at using common sense to be sure you are seen & will always go the extra mile. I would highly recommend this doctor. We love her!

Accessible and Caring

Posted on April 6th, 2010

Dr. Mousa and the staff at Navarre Pediatrics is extremely accommodating. I've had to make several same day appointments and have never had a problem getting my daughter in. I've even brought her in close to 2 hours before the office closed for an accute care situation. They've always managed to fit us in. We are VERY pleased. We've gotten follow up calls at home, too!

Posted on April 24th, 2017