Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Omar Abumahfouz MD
Dr. Omar Abumahfouz, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Gainesville, FL, with another office in Gainesville, FL. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Omar Abumahfouz has 2 locations
1600 SW Archer Rd
Gainesville, FL 32610
Book Online Now
Dr. Omar Abumahfouz has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Omar Abumahfouz has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Omar Abumahfouz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Omar Abumahfouz - Posted on March 23rd, 2018
7 Years Experience
University Of Jordan
Graduated in 2011
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Omar Abumahfouz Accepts the Following Insurance
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Omar Abumahfouz is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Gainesville, FL.