Dr. Omar Almallah Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Omar Almallah?

NOT CARING

Posted on December 4th, 2017

He might be a good eye surgeon but should not do fillers. Six weeks after he injected fillers on my face I have one side swollen and the wrinkles I wanted taken care of are still there and I have small bumps around my lip. It was very expensive because he felt I needed more than what I wanted. He has a matter of fact attitude and has a big ego.

Not a happy camper!!

Posted on October 30th, 2017

My appointment today was for 9:30 am not 9:00 am it was made over a year ago! I did not appreciate being cancelled even though I produced the appointment card that was handed to me at the last appointment that showed 9:30 as the time of appointment.The office person's only remarks were to wait till 10am to be fit in or come back another day because my appointment card was wrong!! HUH??? how could that be?? I have always been patient and considerate waiting close to two hours at times for "emergencies" that got handled while I had an appointment. After 17 years I think it is time to move on!!

I can see again !

Posted on August 25th, 2017

I was told by my regular eye dr I had cataracts and needed them removed. Dr Almallah did the surgery and now I can see again. I didn't realize how bad it had become. I don't need glasses now and I have worm glasses since I was 10 years old, which was 51 years ago.

Best Eye Doctor in New Jersey

Posted on May 20th, 2017

He's operated on so many people in my development, they all love him, including me. I see wonderful. Thank you Dr. Almallah

He gave me amazing vision

Posted on April 8th, 2017

Had a clear lens exchange with Dr. Almallah. I went for a second opinion for LASIK. I'm 50 years old and dependent on cheaters. Dr. Almallah recommended a procedure called clear lens exchange. I now have a crystal lens in my right eye and a tecnis in my left eye. It's fantastic. I feel like I did when I was 30. I only use sunglasses, but otherwise can read everything and see everything. I'm very happy I saw Dr. Almallah for a second opinion. He has really changed my life for the better. I would recommend him highly, best eye doc in NJ!

I had cataract surgery with Dr. Almallah

Posted on March 23rd, 2017

I chose premium implants done with femto laser surgery. My vision is perfect. I'm a pilot and need to see the instruments on my plane and at a distance, Dr. Almallah delivered for me. Even at night my vision is great. I had a little glare in one eye and after a few months, it's almost gone. Recommend highly.

I can't believe how great I see without glasses

Posted on February 15th, 2017

Had crystalens surgery with Dr. Omar Almallah and couldn't be happier. I see great with the use of glasses. I would recommend him to everyone.

Posted on June 9th, 2016

I had a cataract in my only seeing eye. My doctor kept saying it was not ready and I was struggling to get by. I took a friends advise and saw Dr. Almallah, he operated and my life has been transformed. He is my Saint! My original eye doctor admitted to me he does not operate on patients with one eye.

Posted on April 4th, 2015

Explained surgery very well. I had confidence in him after the appointment I see great

Great experience

Posted on December 26th, 2014

Explained my surgery to me extremely we'll Delivered what he predicted for me I see amazing! Need no glasses for reading, computer, or driving Recommend him highly

Posted on October 5th, 2017