Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Omar Almousalli has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Omar Almousalli has the following 15 expertise
- Chest Pain
- Nuclear Stress Test
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Ultrasound
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Shortness of Breath
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Exercise Stress Test
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Block
Showing 5 of 9
Self-verified patient of Dr. Omar Almousalli - Posted on December 12th, 2018
This man is a knowledgeable, compassionate, friendly cardiologist, and comes highly recommended by Dr Hon Chi Suen, my cardio-pulmonary surgeon. Top notch.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Omar Almousalli - Posted on August 12th, 2018
Has a poor command of English. Does all the tests Medicare would pay for. Kept me in the dark regarding health improvement plan. Got no medical improvement results in 4 months. Office staff was very unprofessional. Found new Cardiologist and was on road to recovery within 2 weeks. Overall a very bad experience!!!!!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Omar Almousalli - Posted on September 23rd, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Omar Almousalli - Posted on April 21st, 2011
dropped the ball
Self-verified patient of Dr. Omar Almousalli - Posted on July 2nd, 2010
Ordered a cardiac cat scan. arrived to have test and technician would not do because of kidney issues. Dr had reports showing kidney issues at appt. and should have made special arrangements.Failed to reply to request from social security regarding disability claim. How can you trust a dr that ignores labs and ignores requests. will be finding another cardiologist
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Omar Almousalli Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Omar Almousalli's office for more information.
4600 Memorial Dr Ste W3 Belleville, IL : (618) 222-8900
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Omar Almousalli, MD in Belleville, IL, in this video.
Dr. Omar Almousalli is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Belleville, IL.