- UPMC Presbyterian
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Omar Almusa MD
Dr. Omar Almusa, MD is a doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with another office in Pittsburgh, PA. He has 22 years of experience.
Dr. Omar Almusa has 2 locations
Dr. Omar Almusa has the following 6 expertise
- CT Scan
- PET Scan
22 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Omar Almusa Accepts the Following Insurance
- 200 Lothrop St Pittsburgh , PA (412) 647-8762
- 200 Lothrop St Pittsburgh , PA 15213
More about Dr. Omar Almusa
Dr. Almusa graduated from the Michigan State University College of Human Medicine in 1998. He works in Pittsburgh, PA and 1 other location and is affiliated with UPMC Presbyterian.