Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Omar T Atiq has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Omar T Atiq has the following 17 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Stomach Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Hepatitis C
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Interventional Oncology
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Omar T Atiq - Posted on December 3rd, 2014
Told me couldn't do much for my blood disorder
Self-verified patient of Dr. Omar T Atiq - Posted on January 29th, 2014
Dr. Atiq and his staff have been the most caring and considerate people to be with during my bout with 4th stage pancreatic cancer. Dr. Atiq was very straight forward telling me exactly how they would treat it(aggressive). I have been very pleased with everything they have done From having fluid drawn off, getting blood, and just taking care of me and my Family. I would highly recommend Dr. Atiq and Dr. Fora and his staff. My liver cancer is gone , my pancreatic cancer is decreasing,many stomach cancer is improving. I believe in God and I know he works miracles and he is doing it through Dr. Atiq and his staff.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Omar T Atiq - Posted on July 22nd, 2013
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Atiq is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
Dr. Omar T Atiq Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Omar T Atiq, MD - Internal Medicine in Pine Bluff, AR, in this video.
Dr. Omar T Atiq is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pine Bluff, AR.