Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Omar M Awale
Dr. Omar M Awale, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Omar M Awale has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Omar M Awale has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 12
Not A Good Doctor!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Omar M Awale - Posted on July 2nd, 2011
UR A GOOD DOCTOR
Self-verified patient of Dr. Omar M Awale - Posted on January 20th, 2010
patient neglence consistent medication mixed up
Self-verified patient of Dr. Omar M Awale - Posted on April 22nd, 2009
Self-verified patient of Dr. Omar M Awale - Posted on September 18th, 2008
Initially I was quite pleased with Dr. Awale and his staff, but the staff began to change, the wait to see him became escrutiating (30 to 45 minutes if you were early morning, 2.5 hours for appointments after 10 o'clock), and attempts to renew prescriptions without an appointment took a mind-numbing 7 to 12 days to accomplish (and that's with constant and continued nagging). I'm not entirely sure what's wrong, but the wheels are definitely off this particular wagon!
22 Years Experience
Universita Degli Studi Di Padova
Graduated in 1996
Ohio State University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMINERVA PARK FAMILY PRACTICE, 2330 Morse Rd Ste B, Columbus, OH
Dr. Omar M Awale is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Columbus, OH.