Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Omar Bayne
Dr. Omar Bayne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Bayne is affiliated with Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward, Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont and Hayward Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Omar Bayne has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Omar Bayne has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Omar Bayne has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 6
I was nervous about this visit, after having read the other reviews (2). The state scheduled my appt during his lunch hour, so I was nervous that maybe I would be penalized for not making the appt time (though I was there, nobody else was ( it was lunch time. Once the office reopened, I was seen promptly, and very impressed by the doctor's knowledge about my case, even though I don't think he was provided with much ;I brought the information needed, and it helped him evaluate my health in a short visit. He is very intuitive and knowledgable about his specialty - orthopedics. I was treated well and felt I got a very reasonable and knowledgable evaluation, and I even got tips I will be using to obtain more effective treatments for getting my health on track in expedited fashion. Quirky office and too small for proper patient personal space in the waiting room, but that's not the priority (aesthetics). He was very kind, professional and helpful (not required by the state).. I would be happy to have him for primary care!
Dr. Bayne is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Hayward
Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
Hayward Medical Center
37 Years Experience
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBayview Medical Center, 135 N Jackson Ave, San Jose, CA
Dr. Omar Bayne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.