Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Omar C Bayne
Omar C Bayne is a Doctor primarily located in San Jose, CA. He speaks English.
Omar C Bayne has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 3 of 6
I was nervous about this visit, after having read the other reviews (2). The state scheduled my appt during his lunch hour, so I was nervous that maybe I would be penalized for not making the appt time (though I was there, nobody else was ( it was lunch time. Once the office reopened, I was seen promptly, and very impressed by the doctor's knowledge about my case, even though I don't think he was provided with much ;I brought the information needed, and it helped him evaluate my health in a short visit. He is very intuitive and knowledgable about his specialty - orthopedics. I was treated well and felt I got a very reasonable and knowledgable evaluation, and I even got tips I will be using to obtain more effective treatments for getting my health on track in expedited fashion. Quirky office and too small for proper patient personal space in the waiting room, but that's not the priority (aesthetics). He was very kind, professional and helpful (not required by the state).. I would be happy to have him for primary care!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBayview Medical Center, 135 N Jackson Ave Ste 103, San Jose, CA
Omar C Bayne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Jose, CA.