Dr. Omar M Hamoui Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Omar M Hamoui?

Kind

Dr. H is a wonderful doctor. He saved my life when I was in the hospital by diagnosing my problem and taking care of it. Every checkup is a good experience. He is kind and compassionate and takes the time to make sure all my concerns are addressed. He always has a smile on his face. I would recommend him to anyone.

Not very cooperative Staff

Have had several appointments the Dr was always very professional and diagnosis was very good. Since I am a part-time Fl resident I was a little disappointed that they would not call a prescription to a Kentucky pharmacy for a bladder infection. I have these quite frequently so I no the routine. I do have a primary doctor up here but he is not a urologist and does not know about the diagnosis from Dr. Hanoui!

AMAZING

THIS IS TRULY AN AMAZING OFFICE! I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A NICER OFFICE. THE STAFF IS SO NICE AND PROFESSIONAL. THE DOCTOR IS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND COMPASSIONATE. WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANY ONE!

Excellent Physician

Dr. Hamoui is excellent at what he does. He takes his time with every patient.

Dr. Hamoui is truly a gifted doctor. He is also very compassionate and uderstsnding. It nice to have a doctor that knows what he is doing.

Very personable

My first visit with Dr. Hamoui was most satisfying. He puts patient satisfaction first.