Dr. Omar Hussamy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Omar Hussamy?

Amazing care

Posted on October 7th, 2017

I have had my thumb joint and fingers operated on by Dr. Hussamy, also shoulder repair (torn rotator cuff, subscapularis, etc) and had the most amazing tesults and care. True, I did my therapy, but without his surgical expertise I would not be moving around today as well as I do for a 76 year old female. His office staff are all wonderful and friendly and very helpful. I believe he is no longer working.

Shoulder surgery went great.

Posted on March 30th, 2017

One of the best experiences I've had with doctor I've seen.

MD

Posted on November 25th, 2016

Unnecessary knee surgery followed by severe wound infection. Surprise "debridement of knee cartilage" resulting in arthritis of that knee (which I never had before). 2wks of IV antibiotic treatment required to clear surgical infection. I replaced a mild cartilage tear with arthritic knee . Beware his "surprise" gas anesthesia

MD

Posted on November 25th, 2016

Mrs

Posted on October 5th, 2016

The care was exceptional, food was my choice off a varied menu. After surgery I was free of pain from the surgery. I AM 9 MONTHS OUT OF SURGERY AND AM PAIN FREE, TAKING NO MEDS since I finished my PT.

Fantastic Doctor

Posted on September 14th, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Hussamy for ten years. He is a fantastic doctor. I recommend him. He is friendly and caring with a great manner in dealing with his patients. His staff is great as well.

Doctor with a heart

Posted on August 29th, 2016

Doctor Hussamy is by far one of the best doctors I have encountered in my lifetime. He is concerned about you and doesn't rush when talking to you and makes sure you understand the procedures that are being done. I have been to him on more than one occasion and he has always showed he sincerely cares about you and your condition.

excellent

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

staff and Dr. was excellent answered all my questions and spent time I needed.

Super Results!

Posted on September 28th, 2015

I've had numerous operations with Dr Hussamy. My rotator cuffs are now as good as gold. My finger works 100%. He also surgically removed cactus spines from various parts of me so that I have no lasting effects. I can't say enough great things about him and his staff. Also his rehab staff led by Barb is amazing at getting you to work hard and recover your range of motion fully.

Nobody wants surgery, but this is the Dr. to see.

Posted on June 11th, 2015

I'm 62 and had to have rotator cuff surgery due to an auto accident. Dr. Hussamy warned me that the rehab would be tuff and it was and still is 11 weeks later after surgery. He and the physical therapists all agreed it can take up to a year for recovery. Still a lot of pain, but can see improvements every week. Joe and Barb at the physical therapy office are top notch professionals and know exactly what they are doing. They have to be a little tuff to keep you on the road to recovery. If I ever had to do this again I would definitely go back to Dr. Hussamy.

Posted on May 8th, 2015

Never go there again...

Posted on October 23rd, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Hussamy for over 5 years and remember him most by how amazing his bedside manner is and how nice and caring the staff is. HOWEVER, at my last visit there was a little curly haired blonde girl at the front who was the rudest person I have ever encountered. When I got to the front desk, she was on the phone with another patient telling them that "maybe they were abusing the pain medication" and they "were taking too many". When she hung up the phone, she turned to the girl sitting next to her and continued to talk about how the patient takes too many pills and she is probably taking her mother's medication also. I was completely floored. I hope I am not talked about in such a way when I call for a medication. I love the doctor, but the girl at the front has made me request my records and go somewhere else.