Dr. Omar M Lattouf Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Omar M Lattouf?

Dr Lattouf is very kind and caring Doctor. I think he is the best of the best doctor I have ever come across. His staff is incredible too. They are courteous and professional.

still alive--- went through quad bypass and will never forget to take care of myself and thank those guys at Emory for everything

Awesome Surgeon

Fabulous surgeon he did my triple heart bypass surgery in 2013 as well as TMR laser surgery

saved my life

Today is the 8th anniversary of the day Dr. Lattouf saved my life with quintuple bypass surgery. He is an incredible doctor with a down to earth bedside manner. I try to honor his work by taking care of myself. I am forever grateful to him and his team.

Dr. Lattouf is an excellent physician. He did an aortic anuerysm repair for me. If I or anyone I know ever needed heart surgery of any type I would recommend Dr. Lattouf.

Excellent Person and Surgeon

I had a full aortic disection and was extemely fortunite to have Dr. Lattouf as my surgeon. I had little time to live if the surgery was not done immediately and precisely . He is a very talented surgion and he has a great way with people. His bedside manner makes you comfortable during extremely difficult times. He is the greatest in my book!

Dr. Omar Lattouf saved my grandfather's life

Dr. Omar M Lattouf is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.