Dr. Omar I Madriz Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Omar I Madriz?

Horrible

Beware! I was in ICU and needed emergency surgery. His surgery actually made me worse when my intestines were put back in twisted & I almost didn't make it. Luckily another surgeon fixed his botched surgery and saved my life. Dr. Madriz also has the worst bedside manner I have ever seen. If you are a bad surgeon & a bad person, you should not be in the medical field. I don't want to name names, but there is another surgeon around the same area that you should look into. He has excellent ratings on this site.

Extremely informative. Dr. Madriz was never in a hurry and took all the time needed to take care of my problem.

Dr. Madriz was truly outstanding. He explained my disease process and his recommendations extremely well. I am very thankful.

Truly exceptional. Down to earth and explained my condition very well.

Dissapointing Experience

I was disappointed with my visit. Although Doctor Madriz was good at explaining my situation with a good level of detail, he actually talked down to me during the rectal exam with no respect for his patients. I am sure he is a good doctor or he would not be where he is at today but his personality and way to address patients is frankly deplorable. He needs to work on his soft-skills and be a better listener. I would not go back with him at all and highly recommend you look for someone else in this practice.

Very professional. Explains findings and recommendations thoroughly.

Great Doctor

Explains illnesses and surgery procedures in a very patient and down to earth manner. He is a very patient and caring doctor and he goes way beyond the call of duty. I would recommend him to anyone.

arrogantmadriz

hey madriz, you no good lousy arrogant doctor. disrespectful useless cant even finish your work. go work at walmart where you hopefully can do something right.

MOST SUPERB DOCTOR!

This doctor is excellent! he made me feel totally at ease when really I was scaird to dealth about having major surgery! The office staff is awesome too!

Patient

Dr. Madriz is extremely caring and attentive to my needs. He is honest yet has a gentle way about him. He mad me feel very comfortable, since my first Dr.'s visit.

I was truly impressed that Dr. Madriz actually took a long time to explain to me that problems that I was having and how to correct the problem. His treatment plan worked well and I am extremely satisfied .

Pompous!

I will never go back to Dr. Madriz! He talked down to me, as if I wasn't an adult who knew the correct words for bodily functions, I was insulted when he used the term "poo poo", instead of talking about feces. He insisted on doing a rectal exam, even though I told him I was there to get the test results of a previous exam from one of his colleagues. I WOULD RECOMMEND YOU FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR! One who will listen to you, and treat you with respect. If I could give him a NEGATIVE STAR, I would.