Dr. Omar Magana Is this you?

32 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Omar Magana?

Best Doctor I Have Ever Had

Posted on November 2nd, 2012

Dr. Omar is a caring, smart guy who never hesitates to spend all the time you need with him. He gets to know you, and always pays attention - he will discuss things you have read, things he's read, new treatments, alternative therapies - whatever both of you agree is best for you. He does not operate out of an appointment book. I thought this was weird at first, but when I asked about it, he said, "I'm not going to tell someone who's sick that I can't see them until tomorrow. I don't want to push patients who DO have an appointment back - that just makes them angry, and rightly so. By having people just come in when they need to see me, I am not rushing to catch up, or keeping people waiting for long periods of time past their appointment time. Everyone is seen, and there's enough time to see everyone properly." Smart, right?He listens. He doesn't talk down to you. He gives you credit for having a brain of your own. He's kind and caring, and I always really feel that he has some sympathy for whatever is ailing me. I've never had better care from anyone. I would literally change my insurance plan to stay with him if I had to. You can't put a price on having a doctor who doesn't treat you like a faceless number, but like a person.

Posted on May 5th, 2017