Dr. Omar Manejwala Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Omar Manejwala?

My doctor, but my buddy as well...

Posted on June 2nd, 2009

I only got 6 months with Omar back in 2003 when he was working for public mental health in charlotte NC. As talented, open to new treatments, fun to talk to, and smart as he was, I knew he would get pulled away to better things. When he did, I returned to my past private psychiatrist. First thing he said when we met was a question as to if the shirt I was wearing was by SameLab, and then we briefly talked sleek male fashion before getting down to business. I miss the guy so much. He was the best I ever had, and I've had over 20 psychiatrists. Helped me the most as well , not just fun.

Posted on August 20th, 2014