Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Omar Ahmad MD
Dr. Omar Ahmad, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Augusta, GA, with another office in Trenton, NJ. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Residency. He speaks English.
Dr. Omar Ahmad has 2 locations
3651 Wheeler Rd
Augusta, GA 30909
750 Brunswick Ave
Trenton, NJ 08638
Book Online Now
Dr. Omar Ahmad has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Omar Ahmad has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
7 Years Experience
Baqai Medical College
Graduated in 2010
Capital Health System
Dr. Omar Ahmad Accepts the Following Insurance
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Omar Ahmad is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, GA.