Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Omar F Selod
Dr. Omar F Selod, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Worth, TX. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation. Dr. Selod is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Fort Worth and Plaza Medical Center of Fort Worth. Dr. Selod has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Omar F Selod has the following 1 specialty
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- EMG/Nerve Conduction Studies
- Chronic Pain
- Sports Medicine
- Nerve Damage
- Surgery Recovery
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 9
No follow-up. No way to reach this doctor by phone. Just wanted to get a wheelchair and got the run-around. Multiple appointments and this doctor cant even take the time to fill out paperwork. Months later and wheelchair company gave up. NO return calls. This doctor seems to care less about the disabled and just wants to attend sports games. DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR.
to whom it should concern, i was referred to Dr. O. Selod by my workers comp treating doctor/ins company for an eval & Electromyogram testing . this doctors attitude sucked, and the EMG test that he gave me was Limited & unthourough by him.it is my sincere belief that He manipulated the outcome of my EMG test to achieve the negative results he desired, for an insurance co that doesn't want to pay for the damages caused to my neck during a work related traffic accident . even after he saw during his eval , and i described to him in detail , the level of pain caused by the bulge/herniated disc & biting , numbness, etc in throughout my arm & neck .even though It is obvious that i cannot move my head. how did he manipulate the results ? first he ran high voltage ( not nominal ) throughout the nerves .. than he had me immediately lay down in a propped and supported position ( no stress) Even after i explained to him that that my being vertical &/or under minimal amount of stress , particularly when i am leaning forward ..that this is when my symptoms which can last for days or even weeks are at there most severe . his test was a Sham , and completely opposite to what and when the pain & paralysis occur. also I never before have found the need to write such a scathing review of anybody before. but my healthcare matters to me even though it did not appear to matter to him.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Selod is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Baylor Medical Center
Dr. Omar F Selod accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsSelod And Selod Medical Group, 800 8th Ave Ste 506, Fort Worth, TX
Dr. Omar F Selod is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Worth, TX.