Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Omega F Elmore
Dr. Omega F Elmore, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Killeen, TX. She has 35 years of experience. Her specialties include General Practice. She speaks English.
Dr. Omega F Elmore has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Omega F Elmore has the following 6 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Omega F Elmore has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 3
Dr Elemore is the kind of doctor that comes around only once in a life time..I had the privilege of being one of her patients. I wished I could of taken her with me when I moved..She is the most caring doctor I have ever had. Dr. Elemore was my doctor for 5yrs. She always made me feel like I was her only patient she was seeing for the day, because she gave me her full attention when I was in the office. She didn't hurry or make me feel she didn't have time for me. I sure miss her as my family doctor...
35 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1983
United States Army Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRapid Response Health Services Center, 2900 Trimmier Rd, Killeen, TX
Dr. Omega F Elmore is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Killeen, TX.