Dr. Omega Elmore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Omega Elmore?

missing her caring manner

Posted on August 24th, 2011

By far the best Dr I have ever seen. Actually tells you whats wrong in words you understand and very caring. So sad I had to move the care here is far from what she gave me.

Patient Friendly

Posted on September 27th, 2010

Dr Elemore is the kind of doctor that comes around only once in a life time..I had the privilege of being one of her patients. I wished I could of taken her with me when I moved..She is the most caring doctor I have ever had. Dr. Elemore was my doctor for 5yrs. She always made me feel like I was her only patient she was seeing for the day, because she gave me her full attention when I was in the office. She didn't hurry or make me feel she didn't have time for me. I sure miss her as my family doctor...

Posted on April 26th, 2016