Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Omer Farooq
Dr. Omer Farooq, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sugar Land, TX, with other offices in Newark, NJ and Houston, TX (and 2 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Farooq is affiliated with West Houston Medical Center, Newark Beth Israel Medical Center and Monmouth Medical Center Southern Campus. Dr. Farooq has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Omer Farooq has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Omer Farooq is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.