Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Omer Nasiroglu has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are pediatricians specifically trained to handle medical emergencies and make quick decisions to treat infants and children.
They have experience treating allergic reactions, poisonings, trauma injuries from accidents and complications that arise from any chronic illnesses, congenital conditions, asthma or diabetes. They can also diagnose the source of severe symptoms like fever, seizures and trouble breathing to get parents more answers.
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Omer Nasiroglu is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
La experiencia que tu tuve con este Dr. fue muy incomoda, tanto para mi para mi hija y para el novio de mi hija que estaba ahi. Mi hija tiene 17 años, el dr. le pregunto si ella se estaba protegiendo ella contesto e que el le dijo protejiendo ella contestosoy virgen, el le contesto Virgen en esto tiempos como va hacer virgen, ella le contesto nuevamnete si soy virgen y el de una manero no prefecional insistion pero como lo vas hacer, como hacer para mantenrte virgen perteneces a alguna religion o que?, vas a la inlgesia eso no tenia que ver nada con el caso de emergencia que ella iva, despues cunado nos dio los papeles para la salida le pregunto nuevamente y le dijo mira me bien a los ojos, sos virgen,? el es un medico geneal de turno ni es un ginecologo. para decir que tenia que revisarle sus partes genitals a mi hija, Este Dr, es un perfecto patan no tiene ninguna Etica professional.
15 Years Experience
Graduated in 2003
Jackson Memorial Hospital - Jackson Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBaptist Hospital Miami, 8900 N Kendall Dr, Miami, FL
Dr. Omer Nasiroglu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Miami, FL.