Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Omesh Jhagroo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Doctor Jhagroo was my doctor which I thought of being nice. But he started acted like a little spoiled kid. As a diabetic I should've been seeing him every three month unfortunately that didn't happened. You have a scheduled appt when your reached the center you're then told there was no appointment made. He refused to see me after the only person in the waiting he never came out after sitting there for little more than a hour. The assistants at desk were do unprofessional in doing their duties. Instead of using the shredder for the unwanted documents they just ripped them in four pieces and placed then in the basket. Eating at desk, chewing and popping gum. The nurse by the name Gwen tried to play if off by trying to let me see another doctor. I was then told in confidence to speak with Dr. Pierre which I had a meeting with him left the Nostrand Avenue center and never went back to that facility. They are all rude, nasty, disrespectful. I think some of them should have a serious customer and public crevice training. They use a cods so silence in covering up for each other. The most effective, pleasant and understanding people are those who works for the foot doctor and the optom. The rest needs to trained without pay. I'm happy with the primary care physician that I had. He see his and spends times with his patients
I will say that this doctor brushes off everything that you say as if he lives in your body and you the patient knows nothing about what is going on in your own body. And then when the symptoms become too overwhelming for you he doesn't want to have anything to do with you. One of the worst medical professionals ever in life.
14 Years Experience
Medical University Of Silesia School Of Medicine In Katowice
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Omesh Jhagroo accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHsung-Zin Sung Md, 443 Dekalb Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Omesh Jhagroo in this video.
Dr. Omesh Jhagroo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.