Dr. Omid Abbassi Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Omid Abbassi?

Posted on January 21st, 2016

Took exceedingly long to be seen.

Don't do it!!

Posted on October 16th, 2015

After two consultations with Dr. Abbassi, he asked me to dates that I would like to do my tonsillectomy. I gave him two possible dates. He took my number and said he would call me. After three weeks, and PAST the two surgery dates, he just now called to tell me he couldn't get those dates. This was after leaving him four messages to please call me to tell me if those dates worked, I needed to let me work know in plenty of time. When I was upset that he hadn't called me back, he just said "Ok, bye" and hung up the phone! Not professional at all, neither is the office staff. They acted as if I was irritating them asking if I was having surgery in two days??

Posted on June 22nd, 2015

Dr. Abbassi is awesome.

Posted on March 26th, 2015

A lifesaver for all of our family.

Great doctor

Posted on May 27th, 2013

He diagnosed me with Chronic Sinusitis Disease in 2005 and I've been with him since then. He performed my surgery and I've improved quite a bit (as in when I do get sinus infections, I recover from them instead of having lingering harmful bacteria in my sinus cavities) The waiting time can be a little long due to the small place. Staff are normally pretty nice, though they can be grumpy and I've seen that side of one nurse. The hearing test lady is a gem. Dr. Abbassi is humorous, very caring, and always wants to get me better ASAP. He actually always prescribes me generic drugs when I need them and listens to me if I have concerns over any drug. I always ask him questions about the infections I get and he's great at helping me better understand what my body is doing and what the bacteria is doing. He can be a little fast when diagnosing, but if you ask him questions, he'll answer them and is still very thorough despite some faster visits. I really do feel like he spends enough time with me too. Anyway, I recommend him for an ENT. He's very smart and very helpful.

no follow thru staff clueless

Posted on March 29th, 2013

Went in for my appointment and Dr seemed knowledgable. He recommended that I get CT scan so I did and 2 days later I took disc of scan to office and after that the ball was dropped. After 3 failed attempts to contact office and 30 days passing, each time asking if the Dr had taken a look at the disc, the staff did have answer for me and seemed clueless. On the 30th day I went to office and explained my story again they still didnt have and answer so I asked for my disc back so I could find another Dr. I waited in office for 20 minutes only to have nurse say here you go ma'am. Dr didnt ask why I wanted disc back, didnt say tried to call and had wrong number and most of all didnt apoligize for the inconvience WOW

Excellent MD

Posted on November 21st, 2012

I had a fractured nose less than 2 weeks ago from a fishing accident injury and Dr. Abassi fixed it beyond my expectations with a closed reduction surgery. I am very satisfied with the results, Im sure he is very skilled in his specialty but if you get a broken nose I highly recommend Dr. Abassi.

anyone who answers the phone is rude.

Posted on April 5th, 2012

The lady who took my hearing test was very nice. everyone else seems to hate customers.

Never see this doctor if you dont have a good insurance

Posted on February 28th, 2011

The doctor did come up with the right diagnosis. However he is very rude and did not want to discuss the diagnosis at all. Here is the worst part. I have a high deductible health plan and I normally go for generic drugs instead of brand names. All other doctors I have seen till now have been very understanding with this and always prescribe me generic drugs. Dr. Abbassi prescribed me a very expensive drug for which a generic one was available. The pharmacist suggested I should get the doctor to agree on the generic drug but he did not. She even spoke to him directly but he was very rude and did not even explain why I have to take the brand name drug.

Posted on May 4th, 2010

Dr. Abbassi performed a surgery on me and the results have been excellent. He has a great sense of humor and explains everything thoroughly and clearly. He respected my complaints (about my symptoms) and was tenacious in finding a solution to my health problems. I have recommended Dr. Abbassi to several other people.

Great Doctor

Posted on January 18th, 2009

Caring, Compassionate, and a great bedside manner. He gives all the time you need to explain, illustrate, and make sure you understand your condition. Very responsive staff as well. Also cares about patient costs/expenses and considers each patient's personal situation.

Posted on October 11th, 2017