Dr. Omid S Barzideh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Omid S Barzideh?

Dr Barzideh,Kim and his staff is wonderful. I would have my surgery all over again.

Staff is rude and not helpful. Dr. Sirounian did the surgery on my husband's knee and I could NOT get in touch with him for any questions. I don't know if the messages were ever given to him or he choose not to call.

knee meniscus

awesome doc, down to earth, knee felt immediately better after surgery even with arthroscopic incisions,got rid of the cane next day. definitely would return to him and staff if need be.

Hip fracture patient

I came into Winthrop Emergency Room after a fall that fractured my hip. Dr Barzideh met with me pre surgery. He came across as honest and direct in what the surgery would involve and what to expect post surgery including the varying timelines for rehabilitation. His manner was refreshing, authoritative an reassuring. His care and skill are apparent from the precision of his incisions and his follow-up

ortho

Happy with one shoulder, and will be going back for the other.

rn

Hip replacement review

Dr. Barzideh replaced my left hip 3 years ago. The process was fast and complete. I can do everything physical that I want, including running with zero pain. I have recommended his services to my friends and family. Office visit wait times are worth the wait!

Flight Attendant

I suffered a fracture to the femor bone in Argentina and was flown back home right before Thanksgiving, 2012. I was lucky to have Dr. Sam Barzideh Trauma Surgeon on call. He was delightful, eased my fears, told me I would need total hip replacement which he performed and now it's like a miracle, how well I feel after following all instructions, exercises, etc. I owe it all to Dr. Barzideh, his staff, and Winthrop Hospital!!! He is a wonderful Doctor, very easy to talk to and very knowledgeable about his field!! I would highly recommend Dr. Barzideh to anyone!!! Thank You!

outstanding experience

dr. barzideh accurately assessed my condition, and in spite of my delay to get help of 21 years, did a spot-on job of repairing my worn out shoulder. also, his recommendation that i begin PT several months before deciding for surgery made me better prepared for the surgery, recovery and post-surgical PT.

An injury to my elbow took me to Dr. Barzideh. His diagnosis was spot on. He was very approachable and took the time to explain the injury and prognosis. He never seemed rushed and I felt he genuinely cared about my situation and well being. I would definitely refer him to others. The office staff are friendly, courteous and competent.

Dr Barzideh is a very caring, compassionate and competent doctor. He made me feel at ease during my visits with him. I will certainly recommend others to him.

Dr. Barzideh performed surgery on my leg after a significant leg fracture of the tibia and fibula. The recovery time was lengthy and throughout the entire process from ER to recovery Dr. Sam demonstrated caring, compassion, knowledge, and perserverance. His surgical expertise was amazing and I can't say enough about his friendly and caring manner. I am extremely grateful to Dr. Sam for the care I received.

Dr. Omid S Barzideh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garden City, NY.