Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Omid A Khorram
Dr. Omid A Khorram, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Torrance, CA, with another office in Torrance, CA. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Khorram is affiliated with Greater El Monte Community Hospital, Little Company Of Mary San Pedro Hospital and Torrance Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Khorram has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Omid A Khorram has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Dr. Omid A Khorram has the following 3 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Omid A Khorram is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I was referred to Dr. Khorram for ivf by my Kaiser OB. Our 1st visit to Dr. Khorram he recommend that I get my only tube removed to avoid a possible ectopic due to my history. He only made the suggestion but never pressured me to remove my tube. A few months after surgery I returned to Dr. Khorram to began the ivf process. After he explained the ivf process and explained the drugs I would be using, his friendly staff placed the order for my drugs which were delivered to my home from overseas. Some of the drugs came from a pharmacy in BH, CA. After I started the drugs I had weekly appointments and ultrasounds checking the progress and growth of my eggs. Once my eggs were matured my hubby gave his sample and my eggs were retrieved. 12 of the 14 eggs were able to be fertilized. Dr. Lee the embryologist (if thats a word) was freaking AWESOME. On the 5th day 3 fertilized eggs were placed back in. Two weeks later I took a blood pregnancy test which came back positive. I am currently 5 weeks, 3 days pregnant. In exactly one week I'm scheduled for my 1st ultrasound. I'll let you all know our results. My hubby and I are praying for two healthy babies :)... Ivf was paid in cash and very affordable, meds were pricey :/
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Khorram is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Ucsf Medical Center
Dr. Omid A Khorram accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of CA
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
- Health Net CA CommunityCare Network HMO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Omid A Khorram is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Torrance, CA.