Dr. Omid S Shaye Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Omid S Shaye?

Compassionate Doctor

My Mother was diagnosed with stage 4 stomach cancer back in September 2016. Those were devastating words to hear but Dr. Shaye explained all her options in a very compassionate way and got her into treatment quickly. Throughout her treatment the one thought my mother never wavered from was the fact that Dr. Shaye was such a good man; she told me she felt like he had become her friend and trusted him implicitly. She also commented frequently that the staff was like no other as she was not used to being treated so kindly and compassionately by everyone in a Dr's office. My mother was hospitalized for 2 weeks at the end of her illness and while other Dr's stood at the foot of my mother's bed to speak to her (she was basically deaf), Dr. Shaye always pulled up a chair on the side of her good ear and spoke to her so she could actually hear and understand what was being said. Such a small thing yet it meant so much to he; he treated her like she mattered. My family is forever grateful to Dr. Shaye and his entire office for giving us an additional 14 months with our mother.

Excellent Bedside Manner

Dr. Shaye is the best EVER! Upon my initial meeting with him, he went above and beyond to make sure my husband and I understood everything about my ca ...

Fantastic Clinic and Amazing Staff

I couldn't be more happy with the service I received from Dr. Shaye's office.

Grateful Cancer Patient

I have all the confidence in the world in this doctor. He has made my difficult journey much easier through his caring, outstanding care. I would recommend him to anyone.

very kind and caring.

Best doctor

Most learned, caring doctor I have ever had. I feel safe in his hands no matter how serious the matter at hand. He gives you his full attention. His staff is wonderful too. The redecorated office is lovely and comfortable. Considering he is treating me for cancer, it could not be any better.

A wonderful ,caring Doctor!!!! He has become like family to me, as I have none!

Dr. Shaye is a very competent and caring physician.

omid shaye is a loving and truly caring man. i respect him and trust him 100%

Excellent Oncologist

I saw two different oncologists in the San Fernando Valley and Beverly Hills before I saw Dr. Shaye. I was very impressed with his explanation of my breast cancer and the needed treatment. I finally had the confidence to proceed. He is well trained from Norris Cancer Center and treats his paitents like gold, in a friendly environment. He has made a difficult situation much easier for me and my family.

Another life saved...

I had stage 4 lymphoma when I first met Dr Shaye. I was immediately impressed. My wife felt he was "too young" and wanted to look elsewhere but my instinct told me to go with him.Even though I had one foot in the grave Dr Shaye turned my situation around and now I am cancer free.I thoroughly recommend this oncologist. Get over the fact that he's young because he knows his stuff and I believe you can place your life in his hands with full confidence.

Cutting edge knowledge and excellent patient care

Top in his class at (Norris Cancer Institute) USC, exceptional patient care. He is the very best. When discussing Dx, he took me into his office and on his computer, showed me the results of the PT/CT scan, on a "virtual" body.

Dr. Omid S Shaye is similar to the following 3 Doctors near West Hills, CA.