Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Omnia Samra Latif Estafan
Dr. Omnia Samra Latif Estafan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Trenton, NJ. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Samra Latif Estafan is affiliated with Capital Health Medical Center - Hopewell. She speaks English.
Dr. Omnia Samra Latif Estafan has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 11
Dr Latif was on call the night my water broke at 10:45 pm. She told me to come to the hospital at 6:00 am. She was called by me again at 1:00 am as the contractions were gettting closer, around 5-10 minutes. She told me to stay home another 2 hours. I asked if I should call again if we went to the hospital eariler, and she said no. I thought she was in the hospital. At 2:00 am we went to the hospital, being admitted around 2:30am. Dr. Latif was unreachable and not in the hospital. My baby was born at 3:07 am. No other Dr was there, a CNM. I still have never seen Dr Latif or heard from her to check on me or apologize.
Dr. Samra Latif Estafan is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Omnia Samra Latif Estafan accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsHamilton Womens Health & Wellness Associates, 311 White Horse Ave Ste D, Trenton, NJ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Omnia Samra Latif Estafan in this video.
Dr. Omnia Samra Latif Estafan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trenton, NJ.