Dr. Omobola Olaniyan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Omobola Olaniyan?

Happy Parent and children!!!!!

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

I love Dr. Olaniyan, she is so awesome. I never have to wait long when we arrive, or even to make an appointment. She has never diagnosed my children. My son has fatty liver and she was able to refer us to Riley's Childrens hospital asap. When she gives us referrals, we get right in. Her staff is awesome and very helpful!!!!! I will never take my children anywhere else.

happy child!

Posted on September 13th, 2012

I had to switch my son's doctor, and I'm so glad that I was referred to Heart City Health. The staff is great, and very helpful!

Asthma