Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Omokayode Osobamiro
Dr. Omokayode Osobamiro, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Clemens, MI, with another office in Clinton Township, MI. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and Nephrology. Dr. Osobamiro is affiliated with Henry Ford Hospital, Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe and Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Omokayode Osobamiro has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs, those that make breathing difficult or impossible, and those that affect entire organ systems, like the renal system.
Critical care specialists are typically found in a hospital's intensive care unit where they monitor patients with life-threatening conditions and make determinations as to the best course of treatment.
A nephrologist is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions affecting the kidneys or renal system.
A nephrologist will determine through urine analysis, blood test, X-ray, sonogram, or kidney biopsy how well the kidneys are functioning and will then prescribe a special diet and exercise program, medication or dialysis - a process by which a machine filters the blood when the kidney is no longer capable of doing so.
- Critical Care
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Dr. Osobamiro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Henry Ford Hospital
Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Henry Ford Medical Center at Maplegrove
St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
St Josephs Mercy Hospital-West, Clinton Twp, Mi
30 Years Experience
University Of Ibadan
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Omokayode Osobamiro accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Omokayode Osobamiro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Clemens, MI.