Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Onachukwu G Osaji has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Onachukwu G Osaji has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Onachukwu G Osaji has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Onachukwu G Osaji is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 5
I just switched doctors as my last two doctos left Christie Clinic. I selected Dr. Ona Uzodike because of her particular interest in women's health care. I was very pleased with my first visit, and I've been scheduled to participate in a two and a half hour health group discussion with her next week.
I had two visits with Dr. Uzodike and both times she rushed me through the visits. For example, I told her during one visit that I had three questions for her. I did not talk at length and got straight to the point, yet she left the room before we got to my third question. While she is knowledgeable and generally pleasant, my experience is that she is not a good listener. She looks right past you and draws her own conclusions that are not based sufficiently on the symptoms given. The result was a misdiagnosis on her part, after which I decided that she would not be my primary physician.
Dr. Osaji is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare
Dr. Onachukwu G Osaji accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Alliance HMO/POS
- Health Alliance PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & DirectionsChristie Clinic, 1001 Commercial Dr, Mahomet, IL
Dr. Onachukwu G Osaji is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mahomet, IL.