Dr. Onassis Caneris Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Onassis Caneris?

pain releaf

Posted on October 31st, 2017

great help in controlling pain

Posted on February 9th, 2017

This Dr. will listen to you and what your problem is. He will do his best to give you comfort. Hes the best pain management DR. you will need to look for .

Excellent, highly intelligent MD

Posted on September 24th, 2015

By far the best physician I have ever been to. I had three back surgeries by the age of 25 and was headed to a fourth when I was referred to this MD. He helped me manage my pain without opiates or invasive surgeries. I now am 31 and I have carried two babies without significant pain. I can run, jump, and play with them and I am fully functional with all activities of daily living. I have a normal gait pattern and no longer walk bent forward with a limp. Love this physician, his professionalism, and the genuine caring demeanor he puts forth.

Amazing doctor!!

Posted on August 8th, 2012

Dr. Caneris is one of the best doctors I have ever been to - and I've been to a lot!! I suffer from chronic pain and have for 25+ years. Dr. Caneris is the only doctor that has been able to give me relief from my back pain thru different procedures instead of surgery. Other doctors have tried procedures, but they never worked. I have had six months or more of pain relief in different areas and then go back for another and relief for a minimum of six months again. The office staff is fantastic! They're such nice, caring individuals with great personalities. The office runs like a well oiled machine, and they are super efficient while still being compassionate. I honestly can't say enough about how impressed I am with Dr. Caneris and his staff. I know that I will have relief if I make an appointment. They always call to follow up after, too. If you have any pain, go see Dr. Caneris. I guarantee that he will help you get some results you'll be thrilled with!! Many, many thanks to Dr. Caneris and his staff!!!!!!

Great Doctor!

Posted on October 18th, 2011

I have Chronic neck and back pain. Dr. Caneris has been able to relieve me of that pain with an outpatient procedure. The procedure is relatively painless and definitely prefer it over having to have surgery. Thank You Dr. Caneris!

He is geat

Posted on September 30th, 2011

He is on top of new proceedures to use without operating, is very well educated and compassionate. You are lucky if you have him on your side.

Posted on October 25th, 2010

After almost thirty years of dealing with chronic back pain I am relatively pain free. I have tried numerous doctors and pain relief methods but Dr. Caneris is the first one to diagnose the source of the pain. He treated me with an outpatient procedure that has given me a new lease on life. I don't live in Cincinnati any more but, despite that I live in a city that has top notch medical care available, I travel to see him for any issues that arise and will continue to do so in the future.

Highly Recommended

Posted on April 9th, 2009

Dr. Carneris is a caring compassionate physician who is genuinely concerned about your pain management and accurate diagnosis. He is methodical and proffesional, while being human at the same time. I am glad I am a patient of his.

Posted on January 30th, 2009

Wonderful Doctor! Reassured me that there were other options besides invasive surgery when I was out of hope and very upset. He fit me into his schedule promptly (same day as a matter of fact) Wonderful bedside manor and compassion. Highly recommended!

kind and caring person as well as an excellent dr.

Posted on October 11th, 2008

I have great respect for this dr. He helped me identify pain issues and provided me with excellent pain management.

Posted on November 19th, 2017