Dr. Ondrej Choutka Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ondrej Choutka?

Very personal Doctor

Very nice fellow, great bedside manner and very knowledgeable and patient, took lots of time to talk with me and my wife about options.

Superb neurosurgeion, blessed hands

I went to Dr.Choutka with a broken back after having a misdiagnosed fracture in preceding months before, I bent over and my back broke.

The BEST Dr we have ever known.

Dr Chouka has to be the BEST Dr my husband and I have ever visited. He is kind, thoughtful, patient, and caring. He spent time making sure we understood our problems, the causes, and what we needed to do from there. He is compassionate and loves his patients. We felt he was smart, intelligent, and knew his fields well. If you are ever so lucky to have him as your Dr...you will certainly see what we mean. He makes you feel comfortable and doesn't rush you through an appointment. We both feel blessed that we got to know him, and we will be at such a loss, should he ever leave. He was and is, a true blessing in our life, and he is one we shall never forget!!!!

Excellent doctor, have heard excellent reviews from his peers as well. Did by C-5 fusion, no problems 4 years later.

He is one of the best surgeons that I have ever met! I would not trade him for anything! Hands down he's the best!

Cannot say enough good things about this doctor. He is very thorough and makes you feel as though you are the only patient he has. Highly recommend him!!!

Dr. Ondrej Choutka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boise, ID.