Dr. Onkar Bhowra Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Onkar Bhowra?

Posted on January 30th, 2016

Office could be a little cleaner. Dr needs to quit concentrating on his laptop and concentrate on what the patient is saying.

Does not remember who you are.

Posted on August 9th, 2015

After seeing him for one year for the same condition, he never can remember how I was injured even though the details are in the chart/on the computer that he carries into the patient room with him. The questions are always the same, " How did I get injured, where is my pain, etc," even though not a thing has changed. He does not communicate with my other doctors. Everytime I leave the office, I am given a summary of the visit. The medication list is NEVER correct and when I complain and request that it be corrected, the staff refuses. I am told to bring it back with me the next visit and it will be fixed then. It never is fixed. I agreed with previous complaint. The prescriptions are rarely written correctly and not often signed. I use a local pharmacy and have had to return to the Dr's office many times to have the prescriptions corrected so I could obtain my medication. Dr. Bhowra claims to know about the medications that he prescribes yet when I had a side effect, he could not be bothered to change the medication. It was only when I told him I threw them away that he finally changed the medication to one I did not have a negative side effect to.

Look elsewhere

Posted on August 6th, 2015

If you have a reaction/side effect to a medication he prescriped for something other than the main use of the medication , he will insist he was right to give it to you. Does not listen to issue. Does not write prescriptions correctly. Have had many kicked back by the pharmacy because they were not written correctly or not even signed. When pharmacy tries to contact Dr it is DAYS before the dr or staff responds.

Posted on April 14th, 2015

great caring Doctor

Bad Doctor

Posted on March 3rd, 2015

The worst Dr I have ever been to extreamly rude. Filthy dirty office machines do not work my son needed an EKG the machine was broken still charged full amount. I had seen Dr Bhowra after an accident he does not care about patients needs or concerns. I have some issues he really never fully addressed any of them just gave medicine to patch problem. You will have a very bad experience with him.

Posted on February 16th, 2015

Excellent physician, trustworthy and very kind

poor doctor

Posted on July 20th, 2013

very bad experience. waited 2 hours for him to show up finally left.

wait time is horrendous even for labwork.constant flow of drug reps interruptingx

Posted on August 15th, 2012