Dr. Onuora C Ibeabuchi Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Onuora C Ibeabuchi?

the best doctor ever

First of all, the hospital had amazing service. They operated so quickly, I was highly impressed by this. On top of that they gave me one of the best and most experienced doctors to treat me. Dr Ibeabuchi is not only intelligent but is a good spirited human being. I wouldn't think twice to go back there

Horrible

Dr ibeabuchi is the worst doctor I've ever had in my life,First of all he wasnt knowledgeable on my condition , and he a nasty attitude on top of that, he was very rude to me,he said some very hurtful things to me and made me cry , and this was all on my first visit to his office. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to my worst enemy.

COPD