Dr. Onwura M Obiekwe Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Onwura M Obiekwe?

My opinion of Dr. Obiekwe has changed over the years

My family has been going to Dr. Obiekwe's office since moving here, over 10 years ago, from NYC. We were quite impressed back then. In the few years things have changed. I did not want to admit it, but he is no longer the caring doctor we visited years ago. I guess we just got so used to going to him, that we never changed doctors. We will now. My grandmother thinks he is wonderful, but I am no longer confident in the way he is caring (or should I say NOT caring for her). Without going into details, I will just say that the bedside manner, caring, and interest he showed to my (now) 88 year old grandmother has changed. Maybe once you get to be a certain age you no longer matter to some people in the medical field. I will just have to find a doctor who will care about the treatment of senior citizens.

Okay.

Dr. Obiekwe should work on improving customer service and ensuring that questions are answered and thoroughly explained. I understand this is a health facility, however he is still dealing with patient care, thus patient (or customer) satisfaction. Diagnosing them and writing a prescription is routine, but I didn't like how I felt I had to ask whats going on, how to improve things, etc while he has been on his cell phone during each appointment, talking or texting. If I only see him for 5 minutes I would like my time to be used considerately.

Not worth going to

Poor reviews due to the fact that twice I have been given referrals by this dr and each time I've had to go back where I took the test in order t ...

Best on the Southside...

very polite and knowledgeable. I bring my whole family here. He really does care about his patients and even followed up with me afterhours concerning my husband on time.

Dr. Onwura M Obiekwe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverdale, GA.