Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Onyeama Anakwe has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Onyeama Anakwe - Posted on December 4th, 2012
This is one of the best Doctor's that I have ever treated with. Dr.Anakwe seems to really care about his patients he does follow up's and the office staff is really friendly. I travel 30 mins for my appointments for him but it is worth it because he is a really caring Doctor that spends time with his patients he does rush you out like most Doctors.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Onyeama Anakwe - Posted on September 30th, 2010
Dr. Anakwe is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Chestnut Hill Hospital
15 Years Experience
Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Onyeama Anakwe Accepts the Following Insurance
- We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information. Please call Dr. Onyeama Anakwe's office for more information.
Locations & Directions5801 Chew Ave, Philadelphia, PA
Dr. Onyeama Anakwe is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.