Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Oona A Khan
Oona A Khan is a Doctor primarily located in Beverly Hills, CA. She speaks English.
Oona A Khan has the following 2 expertise
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
Oona A Khan has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
I saw Dr. Khan about 6 years ago (just getting to write about the experience now, unfortunately). Her bedside manner was horrible--she was cold and rude. After my appointment with her, she sent me a letter (yes, a letter!) with my diagnosis. Unbelievable. I called her office asking to speak to her in-person or over the phone about my diagnosis, but the office staff was incredibly rude. Once I finally got a hold of Dr. Khan, she was dismissive and borderline confrontational. Probably the worst doctor I have ever seen.
Don't waste your time!!! Dr Khan is not a board certified endocrinologist!! Her Staff is so incredibly rude and offensive!! Dr khan does not reply to emails, her staff does not follow up with appointments, and forget about ever getting an apt on time. Also, if you need a referral, you have to tell staff and Dr khan exactly what to write on referral or they won't do, What they do is write what you don't need on a referral and then send that to the specialist. Then they argue with you and say what they wrote was write when the specialist reads it verbatim and says that is the wrong referral. The office staff puts you on hold for 30 minutes no problem, and doesn't resolve any issues. I wonder about the competence of the doctor and her staff should be fired!! They aren't there for their patients.
Dr. Oona Khan does not give appointments easily because of what reason??!! Why is it so tough to see her, and why do patients have to be on time but not her? She made me wait for her in the exam room for almost 45 minutes after I had to wait in the waiting room for 20 minutes. If a patient is late more than 10 minutes, she will not see her/ him, and will make that person come back again, whereas she doesnt kep her schedule exact. Also, she doesnt seem to want to spend enough time with her patient either. I think she and her unfriendly staff should stop behaving this way. She doesn't have so many years in practice to be this busy. Perhaps, it's partially due to Cedars Sinai's general trend of pretending they are the best (they are NOT). Change your doctor once you feel you don't get treated professionally and responsibly, the way I did. Healthcare fee is expensive enough to milk us terribly, so lets stop going to the doctors and medical groups that disrespect us.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions250 N Robertson Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA
Oona A Khan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beverly Hills, CA.