Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Opada Alzohaili has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Opada Alzohaili has the following 14 expertise
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Thyroid Diseases
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 43
STAY AWAY!!!!! Stay as far away as you could from this doctor. He might get you hooked on meds you don't need. That's what happened to my brother. He is a brain injury patient and for some reason came to this nut of a doctor only for him to prescribe him, yes, Testosterone!?!? HE IS NOW ADDICTED! Everything changes about a person who takes steroids. He didn't need this stuff at all. But no thanks to this turd, he can't get off of them and has the craziest roid rage everrr! Feeling helpless. If you value your life, I beg you to steer far away and go elsewhere, somewhere that will actually give you what you need!
Dr. Alzohaili is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 1990
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. Opada Alzohaili accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMetro Detroit Endocrinology Center, 5250 Auto Club Dr Ste 200, Dearborn, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Opada Alzohaili in this video.
Dr. Opada Alzohaili is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dearborn, MI.